The policy is directed towards users of websites administered by European Financial Protection Office Ltd., a limited partnership with its registered office in Wroclaw, 57-59 Bierutowska Street, 51-317 Wroclaw (hereinafter referred to as the Service), namely:
The Policy outlines the principles of collecting, processing, and utilizing user data when using the Administrator's website services. The legal basis for the processing of personal data by the Administrator is the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as "GDPR."
Data Controller and Contact Information
The data collected in connection with the use of the Service is managed by European Financial Protection Office Ltd., a limited partnership, with its registered office at 57-59 Bierutowska Street, 51-317 Wroclaw, registered in the National Court Register (KRS) kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna, VI Economic Department, under KRS number: 0000431444, REGON: 021955116, NIP: 8961531487.
For matters related to the processing of your personal data, the Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be reached at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scope of Collected Data
- The Administrator processes your identification data, namely your name and surname, contact information, such as email address, as well as any other data provided by you in the content of messages.
Purpose and Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
Your data is processed for the following purposes:
- To provide responses to your inquiries, deliver requested offers, and engage in correspondence.
- To enable the provision of services offered by the Administrator in the field of debt collection.
- For the conclusion and proper execution of contracts.
- Throughout the duration of the contract and for a period after its termination until the contract is fulfilled.
- To handle the right to withdraw from the contract and complaints within the deadlines and forms prescribed by the law.
- To present offers intended to lead to contract formation.
- To conduct recruitment processes.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data by the Administrator
- Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, i.e., obtained consent for the processing of personal data.
- Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR, i.e., fulfilling a legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator.
- Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e., the legitimate interests of the Administrator.
Obligation or Voluntariness of Providing Data
Providing data for matters related to case handling is voluntary but necessary. Failure to provide data may hinder or prevent the handling of the matter.
Rights Arising from the GDPR Regarding Processed Data:
You have the right to:
- Access your data and obtain copies of it (Article 15 of the GDPR).
- Rectify or correct your data (Article 16 of the GDPR).
- Erase your data (Article 17 of the GDPR).
- Restrict processing (Article 18 of the GDPR).
- Lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection regarding the processing of your personal data by the Administrator.
Recipients of Your Personal Data
Your personal data may only be disclosed to entities authorized to receive them under applicable legal regulations.
Data Retention Period
Your personal data will be retained until you withdraw your consent or until the matter is resolved, and subsequently until the expiration of the limitation period for claims related to its execution.
User personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including profiling. This means that no decisions with legal effects or similarly significant effects on a person will be made solely on the basis of automated processing of personal data, and such decisions will not be linked to such automatically made decisions.
Transfer of Data to Third Countries or International Organizations
Your data will not be transferred to third countries or international organizations.